theCURATORS


anglican high school
student council
discipline PUBLICITY Committee
12 glorious batches
16th january 2008
working towards professionalism.

forging stronger friendships through ART!

onceaPUBBER
alwaysaPUBBER


kahweeCHUA
graciFOO
weyjianCHUA
reubenYAP
jianqiongWANG
joeyGOH
fionnaBOH
jinfengLEONG
yulinSIM
jiajieFANG
cherylMUN
annyiHO

pearlynaKOH
corinneNG
yujunTAY
zhouyang
chelseaCHANG
lyndonGOH
sereneONG
adaWONG

maxLAM
sheenaGAN
ameliaGOH
jeremyOR
cherlinCHIN
priscillaTEH
huiminNEO
ronaldLEE

edisonANG
litingWONG
junleLEE
gayleTAN
minhuiYEO
chengjunHENG
shiyaNG
nalinaGOH
catherineLAU
soohiangNG
glennTAN

kellyCHEW
huiyinLIM
melissaLIM
evelynYONG
sokshinYAP
jeremyANG
alwynWONG

SPILL





1.16.2008

Hello Publicity... I just wanna say, hang on there, Sec 3s, please take care of the babies, dont let them lose the passion. If this is it, it is it, we cant go around fighting for Pub back because it has been done. All we can do now is to cherish the remaining times, and perhaps now is a good time to reflect on what have you done the past year, what do you wanna achieve, what you wanna give. There's not much time left, the Sec 4s will try to help you all as much as we can la.



Though we are separated, I sincerely hope we all will make an effort to come back together. The nights and afternoons and holidays we spent are not in vain.



And I dont want to see you all getting emo anymore please. You know what, suck it up and always be crazy and high with each other. Today has gone to past.



Lastly. to all those who cried, oh gosh you dont know how touched and shocked I was, all the Sec 4s were. And all those who tried to help Pub, thank you for your effort, thanks for your tears.



So I guess we'll be funcity eh? HAHHAHHA.



Eh biang oi you all feel honoured bo, I never post on my blog I post here leh. HAHA.



OK lastly I love Jeremy.